Deciding where to go on your next vacation can be a bit much. It’s hard to tell if you will have fun going to a strange foreign land. Furthermore, you are using 4 to 7 precious days of vacation time. You have been hearing about Jamaica and it maybe on your wish list of places to visit. Here are 5 good reasons to visit Jamaica:
Reason 1: Centrally located.
- Jamaica is centrally located between North and South America, Europe and Africa. The island is in the Western Caribbean. It’s very easy to get there by airplane, which explains one of the reason why tourism continues to be our most profitable sector. Jamaica has two international Airports. However Sangster International Airport located in the Parish of St. James in the town of Montego Bay happens to be the largest tourist area in Jamaica. Negril and Ocho Rios competes for the second largest tourist areas. Ocho Rios is the home to the world famous Dunn’s River Falls. Once you are in Jamaica, its very easy to get around because the roads are nicely paved. There are many trust worthy tour guide companies and individuals who are ready to show-off the island scenery. Yes, “Jamaica, no problem”, English is the main language. Oh yeah, Jamaica is simply fun in the sun with a romantic sexy sunset. Really
Reason 2: Reasonable Price Five-Star Resorts but four and three stars hotels and resorts are worth checking out.
- Jamaica is ready to compete for your hard earn bucks (dollars). As a result, there are packages to All Inclusive resorts and Hotels as well as resorts and hotels that are not all inclusive. Decide how you would like to spend your time in Jamaica. Whether it’s laying around in an all-inclusive resort getting pampered or touring the island and experience some of natures finest (river rafting, bird watching, bike trails, safari rides, nice jerk chicken authentic cooking and more,…) it’s guarantee to be a blast. There are reasonable price vacation packages throughout the year. In addition to the millions of tourist visiting Jamaica each year, Jamaica is also a leading cruise ship destination. Come to Jamaica and enjoy the “Cool Running’s” as Jamaica’s Bobsled Team movie was so perfectly titled.
Reason 3: Great Deals
- A package deal which includes air fare and hotel are always more economical. For the adventurous out door folks who are considering staying at a hotel that is not all-inclusive, there lots of thing to see and places to go. You will be able to do more and get more for your money. Start by arranging day trip(s) with tour guides and enjoy the locals and their cultural food and fun entertainment. Get ready to visit the world famous places and historical sites and beaches while enjoying picturesque coastlines.
Reason 4: Great History, Great Beaches, Great Food and Friendly People to serve you with a smile.
- Come and enjoy miles of beautiful beaches and soft white sand surrounded by the rich blue Caribbean Sea.
- When it comes to Jamaica, the motto is, “Once you go, you know.”
- You too will be planning your next trip and telling friends.
- The country is made up of many different people and that motto is, “Out of many, one people.”
- The Jamaican people are always ready to welcome all our visitors with open arms and serve you with a smile.
Reason 5: Home of Bob Marley, Reggae Music and Olympic World Record Holder Track Star Usain Bolt.
- Jamaica is home to Reggae icon Bob Marley. Tours can be arrange to visit the village where Bob Marley was born as well as his recording studio. Enjoy our home grown Reggae music all across the island. Reggae has been embraced around the world. Jamaica is home to Olympic gold medalist and world record holder Usain “Lighting” Bolt and Asafa Powell who holds the record for running the 100 meter under 10 seconds in more than 70 races.