Cruise Ships to Jamaica comes multiple times per week. Cruise line to Jamaica is always a great experience. Whether this is your first cruise or you take cruise regularly, consider taking a Western cruise that stops in Jamaica. Many visitors stopping in Jamaica for the first time, usually plan a stop over visit for their next vacation. Come for the experience and but when you leave, you will know about some of the great history Jamaica has to offer. Sure you will enjoy a day in the Caribbean sun but there is lots more. Once you reach the island, you can arrange for tours to various attractions. These include:
The Montego Bay
Look forward to relaxing on the soft white sand beaches. Some of these beaches have jelly coconut trees, some have palm trees in Montego Bay and around the island. Don’t bother to bring any music, Jamaica is the land where Reggae Music was created. Once you come a shore on the land where reggae originated, you will have lots of choices. If you decide to explore the island there are lots of adventures trips available. You can simply relax and enjoy the beaches. Montego Bay is the second largest city in Jamaica. In this city, there are so many thinks to see and do you will need to start planning your next vacation. Jamaica has some of the best golf courses in the world. Then when it comes to island cuisine, the restaurants and cafe are serving mouth watering delicious Caribbean and International menu. Don’t forget about the shopping if the memories is what’s important to you and your friends. For adventure, you can explore inside a haunted mansion or go on a countryside excursion and bask in Jamaica’s rich culture. Fondly dubbed as “Mo Bay”, the second largest community in the country is also considered the friendliest.
Some Cruise Ships that includes Mo Bay as a Port of Call
- Carnival Conquest
- Ports of Call: New Orleans, La; Montego Bay, Jamaica; Georgetown, Grand Cayman; Cozumel, Mexico; New Orleans, La.
- Carnival Magic
- Ports of Call: Galveston, Texas; Montego Bay, Jamaica; Georgetown, Grand Cayman; Cozumel, Mexico; Galveston, Texas.
- Royal Carribean
- Ports of Call: Galveston, Texas with stops in Cozumel, George Town, Montego Bay
When your cruise ship drops anchor on Ocho Rios, take note that you are about to set your feet on the cruise ship capital of Jamaica. Many ships anchor in Ocho Rios to take advantage of the many sites to see. Walking distance from the cruise port is the World Famous Dunn’s River Falls. This colossal natural water falls cascading down 600-feet of natural falls will take your breath away. This magnificent beauty attracts more tourist over the years than any other attractions in Jamaica. Speaking of natural beauty, the 32-acre Shaw Park Botanical Gardens offers arrays of shrubs, flowers and trees, along with scenic streams and waterfalls. Of course, diving, sailing and golf opportunities are always there waiting for your to exploit them.
Some Cruise Ship that include Ocho Rios as a Port of Call
- Carnival Freedom
- Ports of Call: Fort Lauderdale, Florida; Key West, Fl; Georgetown, Grand Cayman; Ocho Rios, Jamaica; Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- Carnival Valor
- Ports of Call: Miami, Fl; Cozumel, Mexico; Georgetown, Grand Cayman; Ocho Rios, Jamaica; Miami, Fl.
- Costa Mediterranea
- Ports of Call: Miami, Nassau, Grand Turks, Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman, Roatan, Cozumel, Miami
History permeates through Falmouth as it was a central locality that accommodated social change in the era of English colonization. It is evident on the Gregorian architecture, not to mention the river bamboo raft rides, palatable local cuisine, arts and crafts shopping, and horse-and-buggy rides. This Jamaican historic locale is conveniently located between Mo Bay and Ocho Rios.
Some Cruise Ships that include Falmouth as a Port of Call
- Royal Carribean Lines (RCL) Liberty of the Seas
- Ports of Call: Fort. Lauderdale, Florida; Falmouth, Jamaica; Cartagena, Colombia, Panama Canal, Acapulco, San Francisco
- Cunard Queen Victoria Voyage V303
- Ports of Call: Fort Lauderdale, Florida; Falmouth, Jamaica; Cartagena, Colombia; Panama Canal, Panama; Acapulco, Mexico; San Francisco, California; Honolulu, Oahu, Kauai, Hawaii; Apia, Western Samoa; Auckland, New Zealand; Sydney Australia
- MSC Poesia
- Ports of Call: Fort Lauderdale, Cozumel, Isla de Roatan, Georgetown, Falmouth, Fort Lauderdale
There are more cruise ships that stop at Jamaica to suit your preference. Enjoy your cruise, take note of the must-see places of Jamaica and make sure to explore them. All aboard!